Saturday, August 6, 2011

Blueberry Picking and Grandma and Grandpa's House

Eric had to work today so Alivia and I decided to head down south to visit my parents. I was soooo ready to get out of the house. I've been wanting blueberries so we headed to the blueberry farm to pick some. This is about the worst picture ever (I swear I don't have a roll like it looks like) but it's the only one I have with Livy Lou.

I thought she might like to stroll but that didn't last long before she wanted out.

And no that is not a blanket - it's a thin fabric that is in place of sunscreen. I love it.

I love this picture of Alivia enjoying some blueberries and just smiling at my dad.

After lunch mom and I took Alivia for a walk to check out some garage sales.

Oh how my mother makes me laugh. This bench was just at a random cross walk so of course she had to try it out. We totally have the same weird humor - poor Alivia doesn't stand a chance of being normal.

And then to finish out the day Alivia enjoyed splashing in a little water.

It was so nice to spend the day with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment