Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snowboarding and Winter Wonderland

The snowboarding season officially opened yesterday and we were ready! Well, Eric was ready and I was not really feeling it yesterday. BUT we went and had a great time. Mandy and Donna came with us too and we had a lot of good laughs. Here are us girls (please ignore my translucent skin - I'm slightly embarrassed to be putting this picture up! hopefully Mexico will help with that ha!)


Sadly I didn't get any more pictures because the battery died. But I was glad to see I didn't lose everything I learned last year!

Then we came home to about 4 inches of new snow. It's so pretty and then this morning we had freezing rain so the trees are all sparkly and frozen. These are pictures out our backyard.



Church was canceled this morning so we're having a nice relaxing day at home. It feels great to get caught up on everything before the start of the new week!

No comments:

Post a Comment