Thursday, March 11, 2010

14 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 14 weeks 1 day
Size of baby: Size of a lemon!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: According to the doctor, only 1 1/2 pounds, but according to my scale it is 4 1/2. I have to remember I had a vacation in there where I ate what I wanted!
Maternity Clothes: No, they are all still too big, but my pants are getting tight so I need to get some jeans soon.
Gender: ???
Movement: Not yet, but I constantly poke around on my stomach trying to make him move so I can feel!
Food Cravings: A lot of salad and soup. Meat isn't really my favorite right now, which is funny because I actually really love meat.
What I miss: I miss having energy! But it is getting better.
Sleep: Pretty good. Have some weird dreams sometimes!
Symptoms: Not really any morning sickness anymore so that's nice. Just tired!
Best Moment this week: Went to the doctor on Monday and heard the baby's heartbeat again! It was strong and healthy!
What I am looking forward to: Finding out if this baby is a boy or a girl!

1 comment:

  1. Maternity jeans were my FAVORITE purchase. I would still wear them if I could get away with it!

    And be sure to check out the latest post on my blog...something for you!

    ReplyDelete